Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #20




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:

Title: Madame x
Author: Jasinda Wilder
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Publication: October 6th 2015 by Berkley

Summary (Goodreads):
Madame X invites you to test the limits of control in this provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Jasinda Wilder.

My name is Madame X.
I’m the best at what I do.
And you’d do well to follow my rules...

Hired to transform the uncultured, inept sons of the wealthy and powerful into decisive, confident men, Madame X is a master of the art of control. With a single glance she can cut you down to nothing, or make you feel like a king.

But there is only one man who can claim her body—and her soul.

Undone time and again by his exquisite dominance, X craves and fears his desire in equal measure. And while she longs for a different path, X has never known anything or anyone else—until now..

I love the cover of tis book. I love anything red, actually, but the combination of red and black is just...sexy. It makes me anticipate the book all the more. I mean, did you read the blurb? There have been a ton of books about men who train women to be good in bed, but so far, this is the only book I've seen that actually featured a woman doing the transformation. I'm digging the idea. 

What are you waiting on?


5 comments:

  1. This one is new to me. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, of all Jasinda's covers, I like this one the most! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh this sounds great! Definitely want to read this one!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely new to me! I'm not sure it's my kind of read, but I really hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this one. It sounds awesome. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete