Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #10


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For Review:


Bought:



Freebies:



So, this is my haul for this week. Not as big as last weeks, but I have a huge pile of books waiting to be already and I've been slacking off. I think I got more freebies, but I forgot.

What did you get?


6 comments:

  1. I am curious about Wasted Lust. I haven't read many of her books but I love she steps out of the box and writes unconventional love stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very interesting titles! I hope you enjoy them

    Come and check out OUaT's STS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look tempting...enjoy! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy all your new reads and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of ANY of these!! I really need to broaden my horizons! I hope you enjoy them! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I've Never Wanted looks good!! Love the cover - Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete