Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #19




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


This week I'm waiting on:

Title: November 9
Author: Colleen Hoover
Genres: NA, Contemporary, Romance
Publication: November 10th 2015 

Summary (Goodreads):
Beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with an unforgettable love story between a writer and his unexpected muse.

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist.



So, umm, why am I waiting on this book? The cover is amazing. I love it. The color combinations is great and it just pops out and catches the eye, but even though I am one of those people who click on a book based on the cover, this time it wasn't the case. November 9 is a CoHo book and that alone puts it on the very top of my TBR-list. I've never read a book by Colleen Hoover that I didn't love, and I know that this book will be no different. I also know it will make me cry, but oh-well, it's going to be so worth it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds so good! I can't wait until November! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a book by this author, but this one sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only heard amazing reviews of Colleen Hoover books! Also that she knows how to make a reader cry! This sounds like quite an original plot line so I'm very curious about this book! I'll definitely be adding it to my TBR! Thanks for sharing & stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick -- I read all of her books and am hoping this one is good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given up on CoHo! But I hope you enjoy it when you read it, Aseel. Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colleen Hoover is really popular and I've yet to figure out why I have not read her. Great pick. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice. I need to hurry up and check out Colleen's books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete