Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #9


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For Review: 





Bought:




This is another meme that I haven't done in a very long time, but these are the books I got this week. It's a big haul, but I'm very excited to be back full-time and start reading again. 




9 comments:

  1. I really want to read "Finding Master Right" but I haven't picked it up yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look so very good. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week. I've not heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a haul! I haven't read Tammara Weber in a long time and haven't read that one yet - Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I hope you have an awesome time reading again. Enjoy!

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about "Sweet" but don't know the rest of your books ... I still hope you'll enjoy them! ;)

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked Fall sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul, Aseel, and welcome back to Stacking the Shelves :) I got the Sawyer Bennett book, too, and I really look forward to it. Her stories are great pick-me-ups.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete