Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Excerpt Reveal: Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans







Hi, guys! Today, I'm sharing with you an excerpt from one of my most awaited books of 2015, Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans! I'm dying, d-y-i-n-g, to read this book. After the way the first book ended, I'm hanging on by a thread, and with this excerpt... well, let's just say you will be as crazy as me soon, so check it out below and then join in with me in the torture called waiting.

Blurb:
The unexpected love story that began in MANWHORE continues heating up the pages in MANWHORE +1 by New York Times bestselling author Katy Evans...
Billionaire playboy? Check. 
Ruthless businessman? Check. 
Absolutely sinful? Check.
Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.
I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle--not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard. 
Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.
Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I'm worthy of becoming his plus one?
Excerpt:



For every sin there is a sinner!
Manwhore + 1 is now available for pre-order
at the following retailers:
Pre-order Now:
PRE-ORDER SURPRISE!

Submit your proof of pre-order and get an early peek at Ms. Manwhore, the last of Saint and Rachel's passionate love story. Click here to enter!







Manwhore (Book One)

Now Available 

About the Author:


Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!


Email: authorkatyevans@gmail.com |

Twitter | 

Website
Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment