Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #17


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:

Title: Manwhore +1
Author: Katy Evans
Series: Manwhore #2
Genres: NA, Romance, Contemporary
Publication: July 7th 2015 by Gallery Books

Blurb:
Billionaire playboy? Check. 
Ruthless businessman? Check. 
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard. 

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?

I'm dying for this book! I read the first one a few weeks ago and I fell completely in love with it. It also ended with a cliffhanger, so I'm kind of chewing my nails right now waiting for this book. 

What are you waiting on?


3 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people loved the first book. I hope you enjoy this when it's out. Nice pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first book, but I hope you enjoy this book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete