Thursday, April 2, 2015

Swoon Thursday #8


Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme the girls over at YA Bound created. Here's how it works: 

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know!

My swoon this week is from Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 


Our eyes locked as I placed my hand on his shoulder. I started to push off, but then he lowered his head. I looked up as his lips brushed mine. It was a slow sweep. He made the pass with his lips once and then twice. I couldn’t breathe as I felt the heat of his mouth increasing the most gentle pressure as he held me in place. There was an almost questioning feel to how his lips moved over mine, as if it were for the very first time. And it wasn’t, but the night at his place, he hadn’t kissed me like this—not as tender, not so sweet that a ball of stupid emotion formed in the back of my throat. That kiss . . . it was like he cherished me.

Gah, I absolutely adored this book and I spent the whole book giggling and swooning like crazy! What did you swoon over?


No comments:

Post a Comment