Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cover Reveal: Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole


Hi, everyone! I'm so excited to share with you guys the cover for Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole! I'm dying to get my hands on this book and I can't wait to read Flame and Maddies story. There is no release date yet, and no blurb, but the cover is amazing and it will help with the wait.




Title: Souls Unfractured
Series: Hades Hangmen #3
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance


Author: Tillie Cole
Age group: New Adult
Release date: TBA

BLURB

NOT YET AVAILABLE


AUTHOR BIO


Tillie Cole is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother a farmers daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.


No comments:

Post a Comment