Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ARC Review: Hate F*@k: Part Three by Ainsley Booth


Title: Hate F*@k: Part Three
Author: Ainsley Booth
Series: The Horus Group #3
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Publication: April 28th 2015

Summary (Goodreads):
Hailey:
In the blink of an eye, everything changed, and I can’t pretend I don’t need Cole anymore.He’s my heart and soul, but he’s shut me out, and I’m scared.

Cole:
Keeping Hailey at arms’ length used to be an annoying challenge. Now it’s a matter of life and death.I want vengeance. And then I want Hailey to be mine, forever.

Final part of the three book Hate F*@k serial. NOT A STANDALONE STORY.

My Thoughts:

**An eARC was provided in exchange of an honest review**

This book picks up right where Part Two left off. Hailey is kidnapped and Cole is trying to get her back, but things aren't as they and when betrayals run deep, Cole will do anything to get Hailey back and to keep her safe forever.

I've loved Hailey and Cole from the first taste I got of them. Even though I don't usually like the whole innocent, virgin girl and the bad boy manwhore, I couldn't help but adore them and get pulled into their world. Coles dirty talking and the scorching hot sex scenes can melt panties right off. He is a bad ass, and an asshole and he is mean, it's why I loved him so hard, and in this book, I felt like I was reading about a whole other guy. In Hate Fuck Part Three Cole is nice and sweet and so completely unlike the Cole I fell in love with it put me off a little.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed this book. The sex was as hot as ever, even if I did miss Coles dirty mouth, and the writing is amazing. I was sucked right back into the story and the world of Hate Fuck and all the action and danger. With a betrayal no one saw coming, things start changing for the Horus Group. I can't wait to see how things will turn out for the rest of the guys in the group and I can't wait for their books.

For anyone looking for a fast-paced, action-packed dirty read, Hate Fuck is it.

Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment