Monday, March 23, 2015

ARC Review: Hate F*@k: Part Two by Ainsley Booth

Title: Hate F*@k: Part Two
Author:  Ainsley Booth
Series: Hate F*@k #2
Genres: Adult, Suspense, Romance
Publication:  March 24th 2015

Summary (Goodreads):
It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it’s business as usual.

Cole:

I know I’ve fucked up, but I can fix this.

Hailey:

This can’t be fixed.

This is not a standalone book. It is part two in a three part serial.


My Thoughts:

**An eARC was provided by author in exchange of an honest review**

My gosh, this series is fast becoming one of my top favorites! I could absolutely not put this book down, I mean how could I when the first book left us hanging like that? As soon as I found this bad boy waiting for me in my inbox, I downloaded it immediately on my phone and started reading.

Hate F*@k: Part Two picked up right where Part One left off. Cole is covering for one of his clients, leaving Hailey shaken and with no idea what was going or if he was being set up, but she knows she's his alibi, problem is, Cole doesn't want to involve Hailey, but trying to keep her away and safe is proving to be a problem for them both when they find themselves falling for each other more and more.

When I read the first part, I thought it was action-packed, but when I started this book, I found out that things could get more complicated and Ainsley Booth has more in store for us. While I suspected that cole's team dealt with more than just PR stuff and there were a few hints dropped in the first book, I had my definite answer in this book. I loved that we get more insight on the teams work and what really was going. A lof of things were happening at the same time, and even though the book is not very long, it had me on my toes all the time, absorbing everything I was reading. Aisnley Booth knows how to pack a lot of action into a short book without it being overwhelming and I loved every second of it. Her writing is amazing and intertaining and it sucked me right in. 

Cole and Hailey are one of my favorite couples. Their relationship has developed and now they both realize the depths of their feelings for each other, but this didn't turn their relationship into a boring one. They are both still hard headed and the chemistry between them is as strong as ever, only now, a dash of romance and something sweet has been added to the mix. Cole is still a dirty-talking badass and he's even more protective now that problems seem to pop out of nowhere to keep them apart. He's even more intense and things always got hot and steamy whenever he was in the same room as Hailey. 

I can't wait to see what happens next and how things will play out after that ending. And belive me, if you thought the ending of Part One was bad, the ending of Part Two will have you rocking in a corner until the next book is out. 

Get your fans ready, people, you're in for a sexy and action-packed ride. 

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. That title just screams at me to read it! It sounds soo good. Great review.

    ReplyDelete