Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #13



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:

Title: Souls Unfractured
Author: Tillie Cole
Series: Hades Hangmen #3
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Publication: 2015

Summary (Goodreads): 
Flame and Maddie's story. Coming early 2015.


So there's no cover, publication date or real summary, but just a few weeks ago, I started this series and read the previous two books in the series in a matter of days, and ever since then I've been crazy to read this book. I fell in love with both Maddie and Flame in the earlier books, and I can't wait for them both to get their HEA. I'm also very curious to find out more about Flame and see more of his crazy self because he is one of my all time favourite characters. 

What are you waiting on?




5 comments:

  1. A book without a summary... sounds... interesting?
    At least you're enjoying them! :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling when your excited for a book when you don't even know the story too.
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is new to me, I'll have to check out the rest of the series. I hope you enjoy it when it's out! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I have not heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. I'm a new follower!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete