Thursday, February 19, 2015

Swoon Thursday #7


Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme the girls over at YA Bound created. Here's how it works: 

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We waafraid fraid t to know!


My swoon this week is from The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 


He shot forward, clasping my cheeks. “Say it again.”
“Say what?” I replied, gripping his wrists. “I said a lot of things. Help me out here.”
“Say that I’m not just the Apollyon,” he whispered, his voice harsh.
 Tears built up in my throat. “You’re not just the Apollyon, Seth.”
His eyes drifted shut, his face tensed as his fingers splayed across my cheeks.

Eeep, you guys! This books just about destroyed me. Seth destroyed me. Gosh, I loved him so hard! There where a lot of swoon-y and steamy moments in The Return, and it was very hard to choose one, but this scene is one of my top favourites in the book, and it always brings tears to my eyes. 


2 comments:

  1. I never read the Covenant series (I don't know if I will)... but I know how much you love these books. I wasn't sure about Seth (even though I never read the books, I always liked Aiden), but I hear Seth is all sorts of hawt in this book. Sooo that's a plus :D Awesome swoon choice, Aseel!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not swoon for a JL Armentrout book?! *-*

    ReplyDelete