Thursday, February 12, 2015

Swoon Thursday #6



Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme the girls over at YA Bound created. Here's how it works: 

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We waafraid fraid t to know!


My swoon this week is from Unafraid by Melody Grace:


"He tilts his head, resting his forehead against mine, so I can feel every word, the soft whisper of breath and the sweetness of his promises. “You’re perfect, Brit. Special, and rare. And maybe you can’t believe that, but I swear, I won’t stop until you see what I do. The most incredible girl I’ve ever met.”"

 Oh, gosh, this book guys, this book! It made me swoon so many times and I may have cried a little, but I couldn't help it. Hunter is such a sweet and perfect guy, I absolutely adored him. You can check out my review of Unafraid here.



1 comment:

  1. Awww! That is so sweet! I love it when there is a sweet physical interaction and a sweet confession. Beautiful swoon, Aseel! I'm glad you really enjoyed it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete