Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #10


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:

Title: Manwhore
Author: Katy Evans
Series: Manwhore #1
Genres: NA, Contemporary, Roamnce
Publication: March 24th 2015 by Gallery Books

Summary (Goodreads): 
Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?



Two months only! I'm so very excited to read this book! It's by Katy Evans -which automatically puts it on top of my TBR-list- then there is the title and let's not forget the cover -it's reddish pink! I love anything red or a shade of red. These facts combined just make me want to run around screaming until the books comes out. 

What are you waiting on?


8 comments:

  1. This one probably isn't the kind of book I'd normally read, but I hope you really enjoy it when it comes out!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy Evans books are also published in german :-)
    I hope you enjoy it and i hope this will publish in german, too!!

    Greets Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this before now, but I'm familiar with Katy Evans. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this one, but I'm familiar with the author. Sounds yummy! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous day :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by Katy Evans yet but I really want to! This looks really good!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This isn't really my type of book, although it sounds like a pretty sexy read! Hope you get it soon and enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really curious what sins Saint has committed :D
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete