Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #8


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For Review: 





Bought:



This is my haul for the week. So far, I've been very good at not buying books since I have so many I haven't read yet. My TBR-pile seems to be getting bigger and bigger and very little gets read. I hope I can make a dent in it someday.






3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of The Lady Vanishes, and the title of that last book too! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete