Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #7


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For Review: 


Bought:





I didn't get many books this week, mostly because I bought so many with the christmas sales and the awesome deals, so I'm pretty much broke right now, but it feels so good since I have new books to read. I'm a happy girl now. 

What did you get? 











7 comments:

  1. Stealing Rose has a nice cover indeed. I liked Owning Violet. The rest of your books are new to me. Enjoy them and have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been very good with my Christmas money/gift cards. I used about half of it and saved the rest for 2015 releases. You still got a nice little haul :) I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy books by Kristen Ashley, I especially liked second one :)

    Also I heard such a great things baout Dirty Ties, hope it will be a good one for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Monica Murphy's romances! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New books are always fun! I hope you enjoy everything you got! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a romance fan but your books look like fun. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I can definitely relate to being broke for books after the Holidays and splurging XD but you got some good looking reads this week all the same!! These are all new to me but I love the covers for With Everything I Am and Dirty Ties! Congrats on all these and happy reading ^^ Oh and thanks for stopping by my haul earlier - new follower via GFC and Bloglovin' ♥

    ReplyDelete