Thursday, August 7, 2014

Swoon Thursday #3



Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme the girls over at YA Bound created. Here's how it works: 

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know!

My swoon this week is from Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 


"Daemon lunged forward, and a second later, my back was flush against the wall and his mouth was on mine. The kiss . . . holy alien babies, the kiss was a raw combination of lust and possession. There was a taste of desperation and anger as our teeth clanged, but the hand against my cheek was so gentle, barely there, and all those emotions were in the kiss, but the love was far stronger than anything else."

Oh my Daemon! I started this book yesterday while I was lying in bed and I don't think I got more than three hours of sleep. I couldn't put it down and I'm still about 66% through but I just lurve it!

What do you think of my swoon? Also, don't forget to leave a link to your own swoon post and I'll stop by! 

4 comments:

  1. Heard only good things about hottie Daemon, and gosh, he sounds like such a babe. I'm still planning on getting around to reading this series one of these days... ^^ Awesome swoon!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your swoon. Daemon is awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!! Love the swoon! I just got this book in the mail today, so I'll be reading it tomorrow. Sounds sooo good!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrrr.... I still have to read Origin! I love Daemon too!

    Thanx for visiting my Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete