Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Bought:




Freebies:






My debit card sopped working a few days ago, and the new one won't arrive until next week, so I haven't been able to buy books which sucks because there are so many books I need to have so I'm kinda not very happy right now. 

What books did you get this week? Leave a link below and I'll stop by your blog! 


3 comments:

  1. The week I had to wait until my new debit card came through seemed to DRAG! Of course that was the week that several wishlist books were on offer at Amazon and I couldn't get them...Hope you can get book buying soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually heard of these, but hope you enjoy them! Ouch, nothing like not being able to buy any books. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! All of these are new to me. But I hope you have fun reading all of them. Aw, so sorry about your debit card. That can be really annoying particularly if there's an ongoing sale.

    I hope it's already resolved now.

    Thank for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete