Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #3



Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


For Review:



53 Letters for my Lover by Leylah Attar

Freebies:



Undeclared by Jen Fredrick
Playing with her Heart by Lauren Blakely
Bound by Prophecy by Melissa Wright
On the Rocks by Sawyer Bennett

This is another two weeks STS post combined. Last week I was on vacation so I couldn't do a STS. I also got a lot of great books for free which is great, since I spent a lot of money in Rome and now I need to save.

Now, it's your turn to share your haul for the week! Leave a link below and I'll stop by your blog!





1 comment:

  1. Undeclared is SO good! Jen Frederick is one of my favorite authors :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete