Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2



Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
These are the books I got in the last two weeks since I didn't make a STS post last week. I pretty much spent the whole week in IKEA becuase I was bying new furniture for my room, and thankfully I found some amazing things for low prices so I'm very satisfied.
For Review: 



Bought:





I didn't get many books, mostly because I spent so much on furniture and also because I'm trying to save for my trip to Rome next week. I read two of the books I got and they were amazing, so I'm very happy.
Now it's your turn! Leave a link below to your post and I'll stop by your blog!

8 comments:

  1. Great haul this week. I also got Ugly Love this week and I devoured it straight away, such a brilliant book. Colleen Hoover never disappoints. I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a quiet book week, too. In a way, it's less daunting that way! Hope you enjoy your new books.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could spend hours in Ikea! - actually, I HAVE spent hours in Ikea - looking through furniture. Love the bookcases :)

    Yay for Opposition and Ugly Love! Hope you love all your new books :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you loved Opposition! And I'm considering reading Ugly Love, we'll see. I hope you have an awesome week and enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all of your new books!! And have SO MUCH FUN in Rome! Eat some gelato for the rest of us!!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to catch up on the Lux series, so behind, and I still haven't read any Colleen Hoover yet. :( Happy reading! And have fun in Rome! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard so many great things about Ugly Love & I've added Hard Knox to my wishlist. They both sound great :). Happy reading Aseel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! You added some great books. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete