Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #1



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

I'm waiting on:







Title: Stone Cold Touch
Series: The Dark Elements #2
Author: Jennifer L. Armentout
Genre: YA, Romance, Paranormal
Publication Date: 28th October 2014 by Harlequin Teen  
Summary:
Every touch has its price
Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.
But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…





I'm a huge fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. I've read all of her books and every single one of them has been better than the one before. This series is absolutely one of my favorites, and I'm dying to get my hands on this book. Though I'm pretty terrified of reading it. I'm team Roth, duuuuh, he's amazing and that last sentence he said in the end of book one? Still imprinted in my head. The synopsis of this book suggest that the Zayne and Lyla relationship is going to be progressing and that she might forget all about Roth and it might just kill me. But knowing JLA she has some surprises up her sleeve and I can't wait to read it.

So, what are you waiting on? Leave a link in the comments and I'll drop by your blog! 



9 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up with JLA's books. I enjoyed her paranormal books but I'm yet to read contemporary. I hope you'll enjoy this one. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first one yet, but I read the novella, which I loved. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read White Hot Kiss at some point. I love JLA's books. They are awesome. I hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it. Now following via bloglovin.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to read this series but i have a feeling i should really start! :)

    Here’s My WoW

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Stone Cold Touch! I need to read this one ASAP! I miss Roth :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, this is definitely one I want to read too :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I'm can't wait for this one too. Lyla and Roth better stay together or else I will be mad. Because it's *Roth*. Jennifer comes up with the swooniest boys ever. I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for JLA! I can't wait to read this one as well. Although I hate hate hate how the love triangle explodes in this one (or so I hear). I hope you (and I) enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pick! I absolutely love JLA and have full confidence this book will live up to the first in the series.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete