Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swoon Thursday #1



Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme the girls over at YA Bound created. Here's how it works: 

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know!

My swoon is from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover:


"“I just fell completely in love with you,” I say to her. I glance at Bridgette, who is still seated at the table. “Did you see it, Bridgette? Did you see me just fall in love with her?”Bridgette rolls her eyes, and I feel Sydney laugh. I look back down at her. “I did. Like twenty seconds ago. I fell completely in love with you.”She smiles and mouths her next words slowly so I can understand her. “I fell first.”When the last word passes her lips, I catch it with my mouth. Since the second I walked away from these lips, I’ve done nothing but think about the moment I would get to taste them again. She pulls me tightly against her, and I kiss her hard, then delicately, then fast and slow and every way in between. I kiss her every way I can possibly kiss her, because I plan on loving her every way I can possibly love her. Every single time we refused to cave in to our feelings in the past makes this kiss completely worth the sacrifices. This kiss is worth all the tears, all the heartache, all the pain, all the struggles, all the waiting.She’s worth it all.She’s worth more."




I read this book a few days ago and I haven't stopped raving about it since the moment I started it. Gosh, the feels and tears this book evoked in me are just... there really are no words, but if you've read a Colleen Hoover book before then you probably know what I'm talking about. And if you haven't, -WHY HAVEN'T YOU???- then you should definitely check her books out. She's awesome.

Now, tell me what you think of this swoony moment and leave me a link to you swoon and I'll drop by your blog!


4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness! I need to read this!!

    My Swoon: http://loveineverypage.weebly.com/young-adult-romance/swoon-thursday-1-salvation-by-anne-osterlund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's sweet. I haven't had the chance to read this one yet. I do love Hoover's prose.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read this book! AHHHH awesome swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... I love Colleen Hoover, but I haven't read this one yet. Hopefully soon!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete