Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I've been trying not to buy any books this week since I have so many that I haven't cracked open yet,  but I rarely ever can help myself when it comes to books, especially ones I've been dying to read.
Bought:




Freebies: 



So, those are the books I got this week. Leave me a link below with your own haul and I'll drop by your blog!

6 comments:

  1. Fire and Flood was so good. I enjoyed that book a lot. Heard a lot of good things about Colleen Hoover and Katy Evans.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Anathema a few years back and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a book that's isn't at all what you expect it to be. I haven't read the rest of the series, but I do own the second, so hopefully I make time to start reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of kick-ass looking books. I've had Anathema in my kindle for a while, just haven't had time to read it. I hope you enjoy all your books.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire and Flood, and The Warrior are both sooooo good! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove Maybe Someday! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I have been planning to get to Fire and Flood for quite some time now, but still haven't managed it. I read and LOVED Maybe Someday, such a brilliant book and the soundtrack adds so much to the experience. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete