Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm Back! With a Different Name!




Hi everyone! So, for those who've forgotten me, my name is Aseel Naji. I'm 19 years old, and I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I used to blog on My Crazy Book Obsession, but around a year ago I had a family issue that needed all my time, plus I started my senior year of high school, so there was no time for my blog and therefore I had to take it down.

Now, a year later I'm back.

I've graduated high school. (Yaaaaaay, and phew because that was hard *wipes brow*)






My family problem is solved, and we're as close as ever now.

The only thing left is my favorite obsession.



While I was gone, I missed, really missed,my blog. There were moments when I just wanted to say screw it, and start blogging again, but I knew I had to finish everything before I came back. So I did, though it was hard and I really really couldn't stop reading books, because let's face it, books are the awesomest thing in the world.

So I read, though not as much as I would have liked. There really wasn't much time for me to do that between juggling my family and studies, so I'm kinda book deprived now.

But books aren't the only thing I missed about blogging while I was gone. The bloggers, the authors and all the people who love books just as much as I do where the second thing I missed. I missed the random conversation on Twitter and Facebook and the fights on the book boyfriends and who gets who and who is hotter than who and whose abs are more lickable than whose and all these things.

So now, nearly a month after I finished high school, I'm back and with a new blog name.


In My Secret -Book- World!



Duduuuuun!

Whatcha think of it?

Like it? Love it? Hate it?



Anyway, I'm taking a year off before I start uni. I really don't feel like studying right now, and I want to work different jobs and just have fun before I bury myself in books again, and belive me when I say, they are not the good kind of books.



Now, when I went away, I still had books from publishers and authors in for review, but I had to take down my blog so fast and abruptly that these books didn't get to be read or reviewed as I promised. I really feel bad about that and so now, the first books to be reviewed on my sparkling new blog, will be the books I had in for review from my old one. 


I don't want to be unfair and I really feel guilty about those books, so I'll be starting with them. Kinda feelt like stealing and we all know that is not good. 


So people, what are you waiting for? Go stalk me! 

Like my page on FaceBook, follow me on Twitter, and don't forget to follow my blog!

2 comments: